1. It's looking like a very good possibility that we WILL be moving in next month! The insulation goes in on Monday and Tuesday they'll begin putting up the drywall. Once the drywall is up they said it should be 45 days until completed. I can't begin to explain how excited this all makes me!
2. I got a "C" on my Accounting test! I know that's nothing to some of you but the homework for this test killed me AND my husband so I was pretty damn happy to know I passed.
3. I'm almost done with my re-read of The Hunger Games and it's killing me just as much as it did the first time. I got a co-worker to read it and finished sometime last weekend so I'm excited to see him today at work and see what he thought. I DID hear that he already went out and bought Catching Fire.
4. I've been sent the first 5 chapters of a friend's manuscript to beta and when I started to read it the other night, I had to stop after only a few pages because HOLY CREEPY BATMAN! I try to avoid reading stuff like that before bed (which is when I started looking at it) because I will have crazy/scary dreams. I'm fragile like that.
5. Last week I posted the poster for the movie I worked on, The Blue of the Sky. Well this week I bring you the FINISHED teaser trailer. I really hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think!
Blue of the Sky - Teaser/Trailer from Stephen DeVries on Vimeo.
Have a great weekend everyone!