Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Five (10)

1. Remember that short film I got to help with back in August? Well it's getting SO CLOSE to being a finished product and it is beyond exciting. Yes, this is going to be a little bit of a plug, but that's ok because I really do think it's awesome. You should follow us on Twitter or feel free to check out my friend Stephen's blog update about the current status. I also get to FINALLY share the final one-sheet for it. Ready?

Here you are!


I feel like Geppetto because all I can think is "it's a real movie!"

2. Tonight is my monthly Magic City Lit Night and I'm looking forward to hanging out with such wonderful people. What I like about this dinner is that it's the perfect balance of writing talk and life talk. Feel free to check out the blogs of my dinner pals: Anne, Natalie, Harley, and Jodi.

3. Our house is REALLY moving along and I can't help but be amazed at how far the progress gets every couple of days. As of yesterday we have shingles, windows, piles of brick, and the house is wrapped.With the warm weather we've been having, I would be surprised if we were able to move in next month!


4. Blogger is starting to irk me. I really want to have in-line comments on my blog but it's not giving it to me as an option. I've looked through my settings and whatnot, but can't seem to find a place to "turn it on." Any ideas? Was it just a Beta test?

5. I'm going to Savannah in a few weeks and I'm so excited! It's a beautiful place and I can't wait to experience it WITHOUT my face melting off!

1 comment: