Now that things have calmed down a bit (no more exams to study for), I can finally start paying attention to my blog! Multitasking is apparently not my thing. I have updates coming from YallFest and a book giveaway but first I bring you my Friday Five!
1. JOHN GREEN IS COMING TO BIRMINGHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that's really all that needs to be said.
2. All this Hey Girl with Ryan Gosling makes me happy. HE IS EVERYWHERE and again, no elaboration necessary if you know me AT ALL.
3. Like I stated before, exams are over which means my first semester back in school in over 2 years has come to a close. I couldn't be happier with the end result, I passed all my classes and although I got a 78 in Stats, I'm happy because I got a "C" in Stats! I also got a "B" in Accounting 1 and have no idea how I pulled that off. YAY!
4. I'm so behind on my Christmas cookie making but I'll finally have a chance to catch up on that tonight and tomorrow. I had all these grand plans of making cookies for everyone and somehow it hasn't happened yet. Yesterday was my only time free so far though and I spent it lounging on the couch watching Crazy Stupid Love and Supernatural with my mom.
5. The husband and I went out with some friends Wednesday night to a Christmas concert and sometime during the night, my drivers license fell out of my back pocket. Don't ask me how it happened because I have no earthly idea. Last night when we were playing xbox, there was banging and incessant doorbell ringing happening and it freaked us out. It ended up being a cop checking to see if I still lived here because my license had been turned in. He gave me another officer's number and when I called him he said that last night a homeless man found it and flagged him down to give it to him. Thanks to that man, I now have my license back and don't have to waste time at the DMV. I am totally planning on paying it forward. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, but I have a few ideas.
How was your week? Anything good happen?