Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Five (9)

Ok so I didn't get a chance to type up my Friday Five this morning, so please bear with me as I try out this blogger app for iPhone. Let's also pretend we don't see any typos, ok? Ok!

1. Friends of ours are visiting their families for the holidays and we got to have dinner with them last night. It reminded me just how much I miss living down the street from them like we did in Auburn (they now live in Florida). The majority of our friends live out of town so I love getting together whenever we get a chance to.

2. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I somehow got the day off. I'm not complaining because it'll make Christmas day SO much easier because we'll have a chance to visit Adam's grandparents then instead of Christmas. I would much rather spend the holidays at home before I go to work that night.

3. We drove by our lot yesterday and they've cleared it! I never thought I'd be so excited over a weedless area but I am and I can't wait to go back and take a picture (it was POURING when we went).

4. This weekend I will no longer be a Love Actually virgin! I finally saw it was going to be on tv, so I set my DVR for it and get to watch it tonight or tomorrow. The only bad part is apparently the cable rebooted itself and there's going to be about 5 minutes of the movie I miss. Oh well.

5. My work Christmas party was last night and I'm glad I went because OMG SAUSAGE BALLS! I love them things and plan on making them for the first time tomorrow night to go with my Christmas morning breakfast quiche. Hopefully the quiche turns out well because that'll be a first too!

Hope you all had a fabulous week!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen Love, Actually either. Yay on the cleared lot!

    ReplyDelete