Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blogoversary Winners!

Since there were so few entries, I'm sending everyone a little something! Everyone please send me your mailing addresses to CrystalClearReading@gmail.com. Your deadline to get me that information will be this Friday night.

So now that you know that you've won something, it's time to tell you who the big winners are.

The grand prize winner is 

Jennie

and the runner-up is 

Kara

Thanks to everyone that entered and I'll get your stuff out to you as soon as I get back from California. Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't comment sooner, but I got my goodies a few weeks ago and I'm living them all. The tote bag is awesome and my daughter carries around the hot cocoa candle (unlit of course) and sniffs it all day long! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete