Friday, February 18, 2011

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

One of my internet friends, Jenny, has had a tough go of things. From dealing with infertility to giving birth to preemie triplets, I can't help but think of her as Wonder Woman.

When I found out that she was going to be participating in the March of Dimes walk held on April 30th, I wanted to help. Not only did I want to help by donating money to sponsor her, I wanted to do something more.

In the last few months I have taken up a hobby of jewelry making and even opened an ETSY Shop (FunkyPineapple Designs) so I decided I would make a special bracelet in honor of the nickname she gave her babies while they were still in the oven, PB&J.

The Peanut Butter Jelly Time bracelet (seen below) can be purchased through my ETSY shop with $10 of each purchase being donated to help Jenny and her family reach their goal of raising (at least) $1,000 for their walk.


Help me help Jenny reach her goal and maybe even surpass it. You'll not only help future families that need the assistance, but you'll have a nice little thank you on your wrist from all the people that are touched each day by March of Dimes.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time bracelets can be purchased here.
Jenny's blog post talking about what March of Dimes meant to her can be found here.



4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Reposting now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This idea rocks my socks! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So generous of you! Are the bracelets sold out? I'm not seeing anymore in your shop...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, they're not sold out. I have my shop closed until Sunday because I'm taking my stuff to a fair tomorrow and I won't be able to fill orders until then.

    ReplyDelete