Sunday, November 21, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren and all you have to do is post about what books you received that week by mail, library, or store.

I was planning on doing a vlog, but I've been sick this past week and it probably would end up terrible. There's not much, and I actually got the books two weeks ago.

First up, I made another trip to 2nd and Charles about a week ago. I was trying to limit what I came home with so I only got Princess in Waiting by Meg Cabot. I have to admit, part of the reason why I picked this book was because of it's purple-ness. I AM collecting all of these books (slowly but surely) but I recently rearranged some of my books by color and I needed a bit more purple.


I also won an auction The Undercover Book Lover was holding to help raise money for the flooding in Pakistan. I won a signed copy of Princess for Hire (given to my girl Tameka) and a signed ARC of Sean Griswold's Head by the fabulously sweet and cool Lindsey Leavitt. I can't wait to start reading it!

Lastly, I ordered some AH.MAZ.ING bookmarks as a birthday present to myself and they came this past week. Do you want to see them? Of course you do! 


I ordered these bad boys from Hot Topic and they even came in this nifty little case. I was quite impressed. I have more Harry Potter related stuff on my Christmas wishlist from Hot Topic (I totally want that Hogwarts Crest throw), so here's to hoping! Yes, I have seen Deathly Hallows part 1 and OMG..best yet in my opinion. Go see it!

So what do you think of my stuff? What did you get this past week?


1 comment:

  1. Love those bookmarks! And I'm a huge fan of Meg Cabot. Enjoy your books x

    ReplyDelete